It’s easy to get in a rut & mindlessly do the same thing. And it seems to me like we crave routine at the expense of adventure & novelty!
So here’s a fun challenge: try something new!! I say this as I’m catching a bus to the airport to join our team flying to Cambodia for nightcare w Saving Moses! Here are some ideas for trying new things:
- Go on a missions trip,
- join a new club, small group or workout class,
- eat some food from a different culture,
- stretch into Holy Spirit for more involvement in your life,
- give yourself to more worship,
- read a book of the Bible that isn’t to your normal preference.
If you’re feeling dull & lifeless, give yourself some fresh experiences & endeavor to walk w Holy Spirit today!!