- a date w my husband – all you can eat sushi & a movie; we got to talk & be entertained w a good movie we both enjoyed. simply bliss
- making my grandma’s recipe for rhubarb torte & getting to share its tastiness w friends & fam, who enjoyed it LOTS!
- an invitation in my heart to deepen my walk w God, along w some help on the “how to”
- buying the UBER treat of Queen Anne cherries
- worshipping God & sensing Him transcend my limited thoughts
Here’s a list of things that haven’t been too whippy of late:
- chopping off a small tip of my thumb while making rhubarb torte (the nerve is still exposed & its hard to text / twitter)
- culling through David & Benji’s dressers / clothes knowing the Isabell’s clothes will be even more “exciting”
- nuggets (aka chicken nuggets) playing very poorly last night – i was on the verge of considering becoming an NBA fan.