Today is my dad’s birthday and he would have been 88 today. As I think about him today, here are some things about my dad that are great:
- he was always positive, even when everything was grim, negative, discouraging & even seemingly hopeless
- he was very unique and didn’t see much value in trying to be anyone different than himself
- he loved people – sometimes I think he used the garage sale excuse just to get to chat with lots of different people ,)
- he was always 100% behind my mom & her ministry – he never seemed threatened nor jealous by my mom’s success
- he liked to refinish antique furniture, go crawdad hunting, play rook, collect and be as close as possible to the Holy Spirit 🙂
Happy birthday Dad!