I’m so excited about getting to share about fasting in our church!!! Tonight, we talked about Jesus’ discussion about fasting in the Sermon on the Mount. Truth be known, I’ve been really eager to share about fasting because I think its one of the best kept secrets of Christianity. I invite you to read the comments above to get some useful insights, refreshing honesty & reflective thoughts – leave your own comment too!
If you’re in Denver, please consider adding to your fasting plan some really good prayer opportunities:
- every Monday 7pm w Dad in the Elevate rm
- every Sun 6am w Cleo in the Altar Counselling Room
- 2nd Fri of each month 6-11p w JoAnn in the Altar Counselling Room
- 1st Fri of each month 7pm w Kathy at her house (call church office for directions)
- last Sat of each month 830a in lobby / foyer
- pre-service prayer: Sun 830a & Wed 615p in Altar Counselling Room
- Mon, Wed 630-730a in Auditorium
Keep in mind – get some fast in your life to go far!