I desperately want to be led by the Holy Spirit, in every area of my life – my decisions, conversations, priorities, relationships, etc. If I’m honest, however, sometimes I’m more driven than directed.
For me, here are some key indicators that I’m being flesh driven rather than Spirit led:
- my flesh tends to dictate my actions.
- my perspective gets very self-absorbed.
- I can be more results oriented than relationship attentive – achievements become more important than connecting with people.
- Fear often dilutes any expression of genuine love from me.
- I become more consumer minded rather than thinking how to be generous.
Let’s be careful that we stay in Step with the Spirit & not controlled by our flesh 🙂
Be sure to pre-order my newest book about how to stay In Step with the Holy Spirit!