I received a text message from a friend this morning with a totally fantastic prayer & this has made me smile almost continuously! I’m smiling because her prayer was very personal to me & deeply encouraging. As I’ve thought about this, it’s brought to mind that her text prayer to me is an expression of genuine love, which makes me think of lots of different ways we can express genuine love today!! Here are a few suggestions:
- Encouraging words – meaningful compliments & heartfelt affirmations are great ways to communicate love!
- Post some kind words in a friends FB wall.
- Run an errand that could free up some time for a friend / family member.
- Send a nice card in the mail to someone who wouldn’t expect it.
- Be friendly & engaging with the check out person at the grocery store.
- Do something meaningful for your mate or a family member that lets them know you love them, unique to their preferences (not just what you would like).
Let’s love well today!!