All of us face adversity of different sizes, shapes, seasons & intensities. From what I’ve learned, it’s not always possible to avoid adversity, so shat to do? Here are some thoughts to help you have some success in the midst of this stuff
- Focal point: focusing on the adversity seems to make it bigger, focusing on Jesus helps to keep the adversity in the right perspective
- Practice: think back over the past struggles you’ve come through & remember that the current adversity is practice ,)
- Get Help: more than professional help, all of us need divine Help & this is exactly who the Holy Spirit is, so be sure to ask for Help!
- Time: decide to outlast the adversity, one day at a time
- Prayer: agree with some friends to prayer for their struggles & that they can pray for you as well – this one helps me boatloads!
Be sure to pass this along to some friends who are going through some tough stuff 🙂