Lately, there have been some rather large difficulties that I’m having to face and I find myself having regularly make choices about where my mind will settle. If I’m not careful, my thoughts can go down some very dark alleys and they can become very discouraging. What I’ve found to be really helpful is to give my mind something constructive to chew on. So here are some verses that have been super helpful of late – may they be encouraging to you as well!
- Rom 8:37, “But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us”
- Rom 8:31, “What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who is against us?”
- 1 Cor 15:57, “but thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.”
- 2 Cor 2:14, “But thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph is Christ and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place.”
- 1 John 5:4, “For whatever is born of God overcomes the world; and this is the victory that has over the world – our faith.”