I’m sitting in the New Orleans airport w Reece & I’m thanking God for the conference we just attended. We heard some really great speakers & got to have some great God time, as well as hook up w some long lost friends & make some new friends as well. Getting out every so often is really refreshing – it can give you a new lease on life!
We’re really looking forward to getting home & being w our kids – I made mom look at all my kid pics on my blackberry during breakfast. This is one way that I know I miss them!
God really spoke to me & encouraged me during this time away – some I’ll share a bit later.
Things I’m looking forward to:
- members class in the morning
- getting into Philippians again
- working on the Lord’s Prayer: give us today our daily bread (so excellent!!!!)
- getting to work off some of the delic food we ate down here
- putting my kids to bed tonight
- hearing God
- worship this weekend!