I’ve been thinking about the Holy Spirit & Who the Holy Spirit is of late. Of course I don’t fully understand the Holy Spirit, but I’ve come to the conclusion that I always want to say “yes” to the Holy Spirit. I want to say “yes” to the Holy Spirit when:
- I don’t understand what’s happening.
- I don’t feel like it.
- something isn’t in my normal comfort zone.
- I’m confronted with a behavior that is contrary to His truth.
- He wants to use me for His purposes
- I’m offered love, grace & comfort and I haven’t earned it nor do I deserve it.
I want to say “yes” to the Holy Spirit.