People are interesting without a doubt. Sit in a Starbux, visit an airpot, watch in Walmart, socialize in church, etc & its high grade entertainment value to see what people do & how they behave. Sometimes I just like to stop what I’m doing, adjust my attention & look at what the people are doing around me – so MUCH FUN!!!!
Here are some reasons why I like people:
- diversity: no two people are the same in any way, no matter how much effort they make to imitate & blend
- creative: everyone seems to see things from unique & often highly creative perspectives, causing them to behave in very creative ways & do creative things
- beautiful: each person has a distinct beauty (in their visage, mannerisms, interactions, clothing, makeup, etc)
- surprises: just when you think you have a handle on human behavior someone does something entirely unexpected, rogue & outlier-ish
- community: it’s always fun to watch the ways in which we interact with each other, endeavoring to honor, connect, communicate & engage
Today, let’s celebrate people, God’s highest & most valuable creation 🙂