What a great day to honor a great man – Martin Luther King Jr. I love watching his I Have a Dream speech & I find that it speaks to some of the core of who God has made me to be:
- I have a dream that Saving Moses will be able to partner maternal literacy programs with our malnutrition feeding efforts to decrease infant mortality in Africa.
- I have a dream that Saving Moses will be able to establish 3 nightcare facilities in Cambodia to care for the infants of prostitutes.
- I have a dream that my relationship with God will grow increasingly intimate throughout this year.
- I have a dream that I will have more wisdom in every area of my life.
- I have a dream that I will be less & less insecure.
- I have a dream that God will direct the decisions that I will need to make this year to reflect Him better & better.
- I have a dream that people will be attracted to Jesus because of how I live.
- I have a dream that God will help me to love with greater authenticity.
What are your dreams??