Last night, our church had our first alternative to the alternative Halloween celebration. Normally, we have the annual “harvestfest” where families can bring their kids for a safe alternative to Halloween. Last night, we decided to go rogue & try something new. As you can see from the picture, it was seriously FUN!!!!!!
Here are some possible ways to add some fun in your life:
- laugh at yourself: less serious & more levity 🙂
- tell goofy jokes: what do you get when you mix a rabbit & a snake? a jump rope ,)
- do something different: sometimes the status quo can get stale
- focus: look up and look around rather than looking down & inside 🙂
- stay positive: pessimism requires more energy to manage than optimism