Happy Monday morning! Did you know that March is the “official” Women’s History Month? I think that’s totally awesome largely because of my recently released book on Jesus Chicks. If you haven’t picked up a few copies yet, click the link and grab a few before we run out – it’s the best thing I’ve written so far!!
With that being said, here are a few quotes from women that are worthy of some reflection:
- “Blessed is she who believes that there would be a fulfillment of has been spoken to her by the Lord” – Elizabeth to Mary in Luke 1:45
- “The only tired I was, was tired of giving in.” — Rosa Parks
- “Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God.” Ruth to Naomi in Ruth 1:16
- “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” — Mother Teresa
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this?” Mordecai to Esther in Esther 4:14