Sometimes life is stressful: bills, decisions, planning, obstacles, expectations, future, work, relationships, etc. I find that in my life, there’s kind of an ebb & flow to this stuff – seasons that have more stress & pressure in contrast with less stressful seasons. No matter if you’re totally stressed out & you feel like you want to jump ship or if you’re in a really chilled time, enjoying a less pressure season, God’s got it:
- the wisdom to help you make decisions.
- the resources to supply various needs in your life.
- the peace to calm your anxious mind.
- the solutions to various problems that you may be dealing with.
- the relationship help that you need for various hot spots.
- the healing for your broken heart &/or physcial body
God’s got it!! Your needs can never outstrip God’s provisions. Your problems can never exceed God’s answers. Your brokenness can never overwhelm God’s healing. God’s got it! So let’s continue to align our lives with Jesus’ words in Matt 6:33, “Seek first the kingdom of God and all these things will be added to you!”
God’s got it!!
And don’t forget to check out what Saving Moses is doing in December – it’s A-Mazing!! 🙂