My three teenage kids have learning curves with lots of stuff, as do I. And part of what means to be human is learning. I think that it’s good to always be learning because this helps us to continually grow. So here are some helpful ideas for daily learning:
- No shame – don’t belittle yourself or others for what is not known or the lack of proficiency.
- Celebrate progress – don’t let “perfect” sabotage progress.
- Learning differences – everyone learns in unique ways.
- Committed to learn – may there never be a day when we don’t learn
- Be gentle – we learn better with grace rather than harsh 🙂
Happy Friday to you!