This morning I was reading the 2nd half of Romans 8 & it was SUPER encouraging! I am continually astounded at how God gives us exactly what we need when we need it – so I figure that you also may need some encouragement as well. With that in mind, here are some things to think about:
- if God is for you, who can be against you?
- there is nothing that can separate you from God’s love – not the present, future, people, situations, etc. God’s love for you is permanently sticky
- the Holy Spirit & Jesus intercede / pray for you (and they know exactly what & how to pray for you)
- you are fearfully & wonderfully made
- God has plans, hope & a good future for you
- you are highly valuable & super important to God
With these thoughts in mind & many more, keep your head up, your eyes on Jesus, revel in & spread God’s intense & immense love for you today!
Here’s an amazing video that is totally unrelated 🙂 football