Sometimes I wish I could do everything. In my thinking this means I could:
- take voice lessons so I could learn to lead praise & worship because I love this heaps!
- Learn Portuguese & Khmer languages to I could communicate with my Saving Moses babies & moms better
- Keep babies from dying with Saving Moses in Somalia, Afghanistan, Sierra Leone, Liberia & Guinea
- Learn how to do more cool stuff on social media
- Write all the books that role around in my heart, right now!!
- Coach my kids in their sports stuff (probably in their best interests that I don’t)
- Figure out how business and accounting people do that cool stuff
- Learn Ugaritic, Akkadian and Aramaic while getting my doctorate in Biblical Hebrew
- Open nightcare with Saving Moses in India next week
Just because I want to do something doesn’t mean that I should – indeed, learning to work with people, helps us to do much more than what we could do by ourselves. Furthermore, only God is wired up to do all of that stuff & much more. If you’re like me, let’s be mindful that we don’t drown ourselves in all our dreams and desires 🙂