Doing important stuff can be intimidating & even overwhelming. And yet, I believe that we are on the planet to do important stuff.
For example, today I’m joining an amazing team to do strategic planning for Saving Moses. It’s an important activity because today’s outcomes affect babies & toddlers who would die or suffer abuse / neglect without our efforts. So we are doing important stuff!!
So when you do important stuff, here are some things that might be helpful:
- Pray: it’s necessary to include God with important stuff
- Plan: my husband helps me remember that proper prior planning prevents poor performance
- Do: take a step & start even with something small to do / make progress
- Teamwork: include people & be a good team player
- Measure: it’s helpful to pause & take inventory of the progress & direction
Let’s make progress w important stuff!