Thrills, chills, spills and frills – we all love being excited, inspired, encouraged & sometimes, even schmoozed. Perhaps we can even be “excitement junkies”, from time to time, living for the next thrill or rush. I don’t think, however, God designed our lives to be a continual roller coaster, going from peak to valley and curve to corkscrew. There’s huge value in stability even when it seems boring. If the truth be known, you can predict with fair accuracy a person’s future success by their daily routines & disciplines.
While it can be lots of fun to get excited, never resent the importance of stability. Here are a few quick perks from stability:
- strength improves with stability
- value grows with stability
- trust flourishes with stability
- roots deepend with stability
- nightcare with Saving Moses is genuine love expressed in stability