well, its been an interesting week. Here are a few of my favorite things that have happened this week:
- successfully made a coconut cream pie & a delic peach pie for Benji’s bday
- had family over for Benji’s bday & served one of the best dinners I’ve made (nothing burned, everything tasting good, & excellent company, easy to enjoy!)
- picked up the kid’s ski gear – yahoo!!! rentals for the season for each of them for $50!!!
- got Benji’s ski pass – 5 mountains for FREEEEEEEEE & he survived his 5 yr old check up at the Dr (3 shots)
- walking home w David & Bell from school each day – I get to hear about their day, friends, etc
Routines are good things – they can bring sanity & order from a chaotic summer. 🙂